Property & Liability Insurance for Laurens County Businesses

Businesses of all sizes need commercial insurance coverage that reduces risk, fits your budget, and protects your assets. The independent agents of United Insurance Agency will take the time to discuss the types of insurance coverage your business might need.

While businesses of all types need insurance, the combination of coverage may differ. Almost every business needs two key types of insurance: commercial property insurance and commercial liability insurance. Our agents can help you find the coverage to meet your business’s unique needs and budget.

Request a Quote

Commercial General Liability Insurance

One of the biggest exposures facing small businesses in South Carolina is the risk of liability. For example, if someone slips and falls on your business premises, you may be found liable. If you sell tainted food which causes an E. coli outbreak, the damages could be catastrophic. If you manufacture a product that causes a consumer injury or death, you could be found negligent. These are just a few types of liability claims which may impact even the most safety-conscious businesses.

Unfortunately, legal expenses and damages can add up fast. In some states, there is not even a court-mandated limitation on the amount of liability damage awarded to a plaintiff.  It’s important to find a liability insurance policy that protects you from risk.

Professional Liability Insurance

Businesses that provide advice face the risk of professional liability. For example, accountants, lawyers, real estate agents, and financial advisors all provide their clients with professional advice. If that advice results in financial loss and the client sues for damages, the business may be found liable.

If the business is not adequately insured, the business owner’s personal assets may be at risk. For that reason, it’s important to have professional liability insurance to protect against the unique exposures of your business.

Commercial Property Insurance

Property insurance protects your commercial building’s structure from covered causes of loss such as wind and fire. Some policies also provide protection for your business inventory, equipment, boilers, machinery, business income loss and more. If you transport goods you may need goods-in-transit or a separate policy.

Finding the right insurance plan for your upstate-area business can be challenging. Our local, independent agents can get to know your business and find the plan that’s right for your needs and budget.

Contact Us

Request More Info

FIRST* is required
LAST* is required
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a 10 digit phone number
ZIP CODE* is required

You may also call (864) 984-4548 to speak to an agent. Requesting a quote is not a guarantee of coverage. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the actual policy issues. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state. 

Local Agent. National Support.

Correll Insurance Group offers the best of both worlds—you get to use a local, independent agent who lives in your town and knows you personally, but this agent is backed by a strong, national firm that has served the Carolinas for nearly 90 years. So you don’t have to choose between having a personal relationship with your agent and knowing they have access to world renowned markets. You’ll get both with Correll.


The United Agency is a member of Correll Insurance Group and works to bring you coverage that best fits your needs. Visit our corporate site to learn more.

Error Message